> ExSim-Max for Cisco 642-832 TSHOOT
ExSim-Max for Cisco 642-832 TSHOOT
(24 customer reviews
About This Practice Exam:
CCNP 642-832 TSHOOT Practice Exam
ExSim-Max for Cisco®
TSHOOT 642-832 exam simulation software covers all of the concepts you need to know to pass the Cisco TSHOOT 642-832 exam. ExSim-Max for Cisco TSHOOT 642-832 has 3 practice exams that include 8 traditional questions, and an additional 36 questions (3 questions per trouble ticket) within our new TSHOOT simulator for a total of 44 questions per practice exam. The ExSim-Max for Cisco TSHOOT 642-832 has 3 practice exams, each with 44 questions, which totals 132 questions for the product. You may find that ExSim-Max for Cisco TSHOOT 642-832 actually has more traditional questions than the real certification exam. We have included more questions to ensure that all potential topics are covered.
These practice exams simulate the difficulty and variety of question types on the real exam so closely that, if you can pass our ExSim-Max for Cisco TSHOOT 642-832 simulations, you will know that you are ready for the real exam — guaranteed
Due to the unique complexity in developing ExSim-Max for TSHOOT, a demo is not available for this product. However, you can view a short demo of the product on YouTube.
Pass the 642-832 Exam with ExSim-Max
- Simulates the level of difficulty, question types and item distribution
- Contains well-written questions by subject matter experts
- Includes comprehensive explanations with detailed references
- Provides score reports to focus your study time
- Gives you the tools you need to pass the exam—guaranteed!
How to use the 642-832 Practice Exam
ExSim-Max exam simulations
are the best way to know when you are prepared for the real certification test. Explanations in our ExSim-Max products are not limited to explaining why the correct choice is correct; they contain explanations for all of the available choices. Knowing why the choice is correct or incorrect, will provide a better understanding of the concept.
To benefit the most from our TSHOOT practice exam, we recommend that you first gain some hands-on experience either with physical equipment or with our NetSim Network Simulator for CCNP
are included with NetSim for CCNP).
Once you have a good understanding of CCNP-level skills and technologies, you are ready to take exam A (1 of 3) included in the ExSim-Max for Cisco TSHOOT 642-832 practice exam. If you pass the first exam on the first attempt, you are most likely ready to take the real exam. If you don’t pass the first time, we’ll help you figure out what you need to brush up on; ExSim-Max score reports will tell you what areas that you should study. Once you have studied up, you can take exam B to gauge your improvement. If you do not pass on your second attempt, do some more studying and then take exam C. We do recommend that you take all three exams included to get the full benefit of the product, even if you pass the first simulation, as this will give you even more confidence going into the real exam.
CCNP 642-832 TSHOOT Exam Info
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Switched Networks (TSHOOT 642-832) is a qualifying exam for the Cisco Certified Network Professional CCNP certification. TSHOOT 642-832 tests a candidate's knowledge and skills required to (1) plan and perform regular maintenance on complex enterprise routed and switched networks and (2) use technology-based practices and a systematic ITIL-compliant approach to perform network troubleshooting.
CCNP 642-832 TSHOOT Exam Topics
Maintain and monitor network performance
- Develop a plan to monitor and manage a network
- Perform network monitoring using IOS tools
- Perform routine IOS device maintenance
- Isolate sub-optimal internetwork operation at the correctly defined OSI Model layer
Troubleshoot Multi Protocol system networks
- Troubleshoot EIGRP
- Troubleshoot OSPF
- Troubleshoot eBGP
- Troubleshoot routing redistribution solution
- Troubleshoot a DHCP client and server solution
- Troubleshoot NAT
- Troubleshoot first hop redundancy protocols
- Troubleshoot IPv6 routing
- Troubleshoot IPv6 and IPv4 interoperability
- Troubleshoot switch-to-switch connectivity for the VLAN based solution
- Troubleshoot loop prevention for the VLAN based solution
- Troubleshoot Access Ports for the VLAN based solution
- Troubleshoot private VLANS
- Troubleshoot port security
- Troubleshoot general switch security
- Troubleshoot VACLs and PACLs
- Troubleshoot switch virtual interfaces (SVIs)
- Troubleshoot switch supervisor redundancy
- Troubleshoot switch support of advanced services (i.e., Wireless, VOIP and Video)
- Troubleshoot a VoIP support solution
- Troubleshoot a video support solution
- Troubleshoot Layer 3 Security
- Troubleshoot issues related to ACLs used to secure access to Cisco routers
- Troubleshoot configuration issues related to accessing the AAA server for authentication purposes
- Troubleshoot security issues related to IOS services (i.e. finger, NTP, HTTP, FTP, RCP etc.)
See all Cisco practice exams
| CCNP practice exams
(24) see all reviews
One of Boson's best product
11/10/2013 9:04:49 AM - Abdourahamane - Compiegne, FR
Absolutely critical for my success (945/1000).
This product really helped me to be familiar with the CISCO TSHOOT exam environnement.
It also help to optimize my tshoot methodology.
Bull's Eye Strategy + Bosom TSHOOT EXAM = The best way to success
11/6/2013 10:46:59 PM - reginald - PORT AU PRINCE, HT
this exsim-max for Tshoot needs to be updated ,specially for the tickets. For my record i have just
fail this exam.
Failed the test
7/25/2013 9:15:05 PM - edward - San Bernardino, CA US
I failed with a 574. I took the test in simulator mode to get as close as possible to the actual test. On the real test you cant keep the commands from the previous question to help make your decision. The actual 642-832 test is very!!! very!!! different then what this preparation exam attempts to teach you. I will try again next year. This was the last test I needed to get my CCNP.
Can't imagine training without it
5/2/2013 11:19:53 AM - Kenneth - Research Triangle Park, NC US
I used the ExSim for Cisco 642-832 TSHOOT as a component in preparation for CCNP. It was absolutely critical to success. I particularly appreciated that the answers to questions were thorough and provided links to more depth. That is an excellent feature.
I am recommending this to teammates every week. The quality has encouraged me to use other ExSim products for additional certifications.
Cisco TSHOOT exam
1/3/2013 12:24:44 PM - Mark - New Palestine, IN US
I have used many Boson test prep exam products over the years. I use them because they are typically of very high quality. This particular product was simply the best I have ever used. I passed the TSHOOT exam
with a score of 1000/1000. If you thoroughly understand the process by which you breakdown where a problem is, you will ace that exam. The Boson TSHOOT sims are every bit as tough, and in my opinion maybe even a bit harder, than the real test. I cannot recommend this product enough.
see all reviews
If you have used this product, you can review it on your account page. You must be logged in to review products.