Cisco Learning Credits
Boson Training is a Cisco Learning Partner, which means that we use official Cisco-authorized materials, we staff Cisco Certified Systems Instructors (CCSIs) and we also accept Cisco Learning Credits (CLCs) as a form of payment.
What are Cisco Learning Credits?
The Cisco Learning Credit program is a flexible way for you to purchase authorized Cisco training. Cisco Learning Credits can be redeemed for any authorized Cisco training course delivered by Boson Training.
You can obtain Learning Credits as a negotiated benefit as part of a Cisco hardware, software or services package, or you can simply order Learning Credits through your Cisco Account Manager or reseller.
How Do I Pay with Cisco Learning Credits?
Each Cisco Learning Credit pays for $100 USD. In order to use Cisco Learning Credits to register for a class, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
with the following information:
- Sales order number of learning credits
- Company's billing address
- Student name and e-mail address
- Name and date of the requested training course
When Can I Use My Learning Credits?
Credits are valid for one (1) year from date of purchase. You can use your credits to pay for any Cisco training class delivered by Boson Training.
If your Cisco Learning Credits have expired, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We may be able to help you receive a reissue of your expired Learning Credits.From Cisco: If your Learning Credits expire before you can use them and you have some classes for which you can use the Credits, you or your Cisco SalesAgent can request that we do a reissue of the balance that expires/has expired. This reissue is a one-time-only event where you will be given an additional 6 months to use the Credits.
What Are the Benefits of Using Cisco-Authorized Materials?
Authorized Cisco Learning Partners train students using Cisco-authorized material, which provides:
- Proven instructional design methodology for consistent class objectives and materials. This helps students learn new and complex subjects in a format that allows for concepts to be retained.
- Relevant materials. With the Cisco-authorized materials, the student can build knowledge and skill sets based on an in-depth knowledge of Cisco products and services.
- A regularly updated release schedule for content that brings timely changes to courses. Students are assured that the skills that they learn are based on the latest versions and concepts.
- Content written by Cisco experts. Students can be confident that the information being taught is factually correct and supported by Cisco.
What Are the Benefits of Learning From CCSIs?
Only Authorized Cisco Learning Partners provide highly skilled CCSIs to lead the training. These instructors offer:
- Quality – Students will receive instruction from the best in the industry. CCSIs are required to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction rating from students in each class.
- Timely information – CCSIs are given advanced notification from Cisco about new products, courseware and company information.
- The latest courseware – CCSIs participate in Train the Trainer events that expose them to the instructional designers and developers who wrote the courses and exams and that provide updates when new courses are released.
- Training from the experts – CCSIs must pass rigorous Cisco exams and be certified to teach each course.