> CEH Bootcamp
Don’t see the date you want? Contact us.
Jun 19, 2017 - St. Louis, MO*$3195
Jun 19, 2017 - Online*$3195
Jun 19, 2017 - Kansas City, Mo*$3195
Sep 11, 2017 - Online*$3195
Sep 11, 2017 - St. Louis, MO*$3195
Sep 25, 2017 - Online*$3195
Sep 25, 2017 - St. Louis, MO*$3195
Full Course List
Request More Information
(1 customer reviews
About This IT Training:
||Certified Ethical Hacker
EC-Council CEH Training v9
CEH v9 is a comprehensive ethical hacking and information systems security auditing program focusing on latest security threats, advanced attack vectors and practical real time demonstration of latest hacking techniques, methodologies, tools, tricks and security measures. Our researchers have invested thousands of man hours researching the latest trends and uncovering the covert techniques used by the underground community.
This five-day class will immerse the students into an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems.The lab-intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current essential security systems. Students will begin by understanding how perimeter defenses work and then be led into scanning and attacking their own networks; no real network is harmed.
- Comprehensive study materials including Boson ExSim-Max for CEH and official EC-Council courseware
- One exam voucher that is valid for one year from original class date
- iLabs and Online Labs (six months of access)
Certified Ethical Hacker 312-50 Training Course Outline
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Lesson 2: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Lesson 3: Scanning Networks
- Lesson 4: Enumeration
- Lesson 5: System Hacking
- Lesson 6: Malware Threats
- Lesson 7: Evading IDS, Firewalls and Honeypots
- Lesson 8: Sniffing
- Lesson 9: Social Engineering
- Lesson 10: Denial of Service
- Lesson 11: Session Hacking
- Lesson 12: Hacking Web servers
- Lesson 13: Hacking Web Applications
- Lesson 14: SQL Injection
- Lesson 15: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Lesson 16: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Lesson 17: Cloud Computing
- Lesson 18: Cryptography
In addition to validating your IT skills and networking training, CEH Certifications are a must for certain IT positions.
- DoD Mandate: The DoD Directive 8570.01-M mandates all government personnel, civilians, and contractors with privileged access working on networks are required to receive industry IT certifications. This directive include the Certified Ethical Hacker across the Computer NetworkDefense Categories “CND”.
CEH Training Hours
Online: 10am to 6pm EST, Monday - Friday
(1) see all reviews
Great CEH Training Experience!
2/15/2012 1:20:16 PM - Yohel - North Miami Beach, FL US
The CEH Bootcamp at Boson was a great training experience. From the extremely helpful and professional training sales staff to the very knowledgable and experienced instructor, I am very pleased I chose Boson for my training needs. The facility itself was comfortable and welcoming. Overall 5 stars!
see all reviews
If you have used this product, you can review it on your account page. You must be logged in to review products.