> CEH Bootcamp
Don’t see the date you want? Contact us.
Jul 08, 2013 - Tampa, FL with Mac Mini$3495
Jul 08, 2013 - Online$2895
Jul 08, 2013 - Tampa, FL$2895
Sep 09, 2013 - Online$2895
Sep 30, 2013 - Tampa, FL$2895
Sep 30, 2013 - Tampa, FL with Mac Mini$3495
Nov 04, 2013 - Online$2895
Full Training Class Schedule
Full Course List
Request More Information
(1 customer reviews
About This IT Training:
||Certified Ethical Hacker
EC-Council CEH v7.1 Bootcamp
This five-day class will immerse the students into an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems. The lab-intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current essential security systems. Students will begin by understanding how perimeter defenses work and then be led into scanning and attacking their own networks; no real network is harmed. Students then learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system. Students will also learn about Intrusion Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows and Virus Creation. This course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50.
- Comprehensive study materials and official EC-Council courseware
- On-site certification testing with one exam voucher that is valid for one year from original class date
- Continental breakfast, lunch, assorted snacks and beverages
- Apple Mac mini that you will customize with attack code and take home*
Our Bootcamp Guarantee
All of our Bootcamps come with our Bootcamp Guarantee
, which means if you don't pass, you can attend the Bootcamp again for no charge. Learn more
Mac mini included with CEH Bootcamp*
Our expert instructor will teach you to custom tune your new Mac mini for security auditing and penetration testing.
- Learn to build security tools from source code to perform auditing.
- Master installation and configuration of security tools.
- Keep your new Mac mini with all the configurations to use at home or work.
|INSTRUCTOR COMMENTS |
Every power struggle consists of offensive and defensive strategies; this course goes behind the scenes of the offensive world and exposes their tricks and techniques. As we progress through the class, students get the opportunity to see the mechanics behind today's attacks; then, armed with this new understanding, they will be prepared to detect and protect against them in the future. After completing this course, students will return to work with a clear understanding of how the other side thinks and how to tell if a compromise exists that is currently undetected.
What makes the Boson CEH different from the competitors is the blend of real world experience, passion for hacking, and custom written labs. Our labs are vastly superior to anything else you will find on the market. On the first day of class you will receive an Apple Mac mini, which we will spend the next five days building into a dedicated penetration testing platform. With this deceivingly innocent looking Mac mini, you will exploit remote servers, hijack authentication, plant rootkits, crack password files, and more! You will walk through a hack from beginning to end as opposed to simply running tools without rhyme or reason. When you leave class on Friday you take home not only the skills, but also the tools which you have built from source code, and learned to use in class. You can put your new skills to use the day you get back!
Certified Ethical Hacker 312-50 Bootcamp Course Outline
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Lesson 2: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Lesson 3: Scanning Networks
- Lesson 4: Enumeration
- Lesson 5: System Hacking
- Lesson 6: Trojans and Backdoors
- Lesson 7: Viruses and Worms
- Lesson 8: Sniffers
- Lesson 9: Social Engineering
- Lesson 10: Denial of Service
- Lesson 11: Session Hijacking
- Lesson 12: Hacking Webservers
- Lesson 13: Hacking Web Applications
- Lesson 14: SQL Injection
- Lesson 15: Hacking Wireless Networks with Tools
- Lesson 16: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Lesson 17: Buffer Overflow
- Lesson 18: Cryptography
- Lesson 19: Penetration Testing
In addition to validating your IT skills and networking training, CEH Certifications are a must for certain IT positions.
- DoD Mandate: The DoD Directive 8570.01-M mandates all government personnel, civilians, and contractors with privileged access working on networks are required to receive industry IT certifications. This directive include the Certified Ethical Hacker across the Computer NetworkDefense Categories “CND”.
CEH Bootcamp Hours
Tampa: 9am to 5pm EST, Monday - Friday
Online: 10am to 6pm EST, Monday - Friday*Offer valid for CEH Bootcamps that include the Mac mini option on purchase agreement.
(1) see all reviews
Great CEH Training Experience!
2/15/2012 1:20:16 PM - Yohel - North Miami Beach, FL US
The CEH Bootcamp at Boson was a great training experience. From the extremely helpful and professional training sales staff to the very knowledgable and experienced instructor, I am very pleased I chose Boson for my training needs. The facility itself was comfortable and welcoming. Overall 5 stars!
see all reviews
If you have used this product, you can review it on your account page. You must be logged in to review products.