> CEH Bootcamp
(1 customer reviews
About This IT Training:
||Certified Ethical Hacker
EC-Council CEH v7.1 Bootcamp
This five-day class will immerse the students into an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems. The lab-intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current essential security systems. Students will begin by understanding how perimeter defenses work and then be led into scanning and attacking their own networks; no real network is harmed. Students then learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system. Students will also learn about Intrusion Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows and Virus Creation. This course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50.
- Comprehensive study materials and official EC-Council courseware
- On-site certification testing with one exam voucher that is valid for one year from original class date
- Continental breakfast, lunch, assorted snacks and beverages
Our Bootcamp Guarantee
All of our Bootcamps come with our Bootcamp Guarantee
, which means if you don't pass, you can attend the Bootcamp again for no charge. Learn more
Certified Ethical Hacker 312-50 Bootcamp Course Outline
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Lesson 2: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Lesson 3: Scanning Networks
- Lesson 4: Enumeration
- Lesson 5: System Hacking
- Lesson 6: Trojans and Backdoors
- Lesson 7: Viruses and Worms
- Lesson 8: Sniffers
- Lesson 9: Social Engineering
- Lesson 10: Denial of Service
- Lesson 11: Session Hijacking
- Lesson 12: Hacking Webservers
- Lesson 13: Hacking Web Applications
- Lesson 14: SQL Injection
- Lesson 15: Hacking Wireless Networks with Tools
- Lesson 16: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Lesson 17: Buffer Overflow
- Lesson 18: Cryptography
- Lesson 19: Penetration Testing
In addition to validating your IT skills and networking training, CEH Certifications are a must for certain IT positions.
- DoD Mandate: The DoD Directive 8570.01-M mandates all government personnel, civilians, and contractors with privileged access working on networks are required to receive industry IT certifications. This directive include the Certified Ethical Hacker across the Computer NetworkDefense Categories “CND”.
CEH Bootcamp Hours
Online: 10am to 6pm EST, Monday - Friday
(1) see all reviews
Great CEH Training Experience!
2/15/2012 1:20:16 PM - Yohel - North Miami Beach, FL US
The CEH Bootcamp at Boson was a great training experience. From the extremely helpful and professional training sales staff to the very knowledgable and experienced instructor, I am very pleased I chose Boson for my training needs. The facility itself was comfortable and welcoming. Overall 5 stars!
see all reviews
If you have used this product, you can review it on your account page. You must be logged in to review products.