> CCNA Security
> CCNA Security (IINS) Bootcamp
CCNA Security (IINS) Bootcamp
(1 customer reviews
About This IT Training:
||IINS (Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security)
CCNA Security 640-554 IINS Bootcamp
Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (IINS) v2.0 is a five-day instructor-led course that focuses on the design, implementation, and monitoring of a comprehensive security policy using Cisco IOS security features and technologies as examples. The course covers security controls of Cisco IOS devices as well as a functional introduction to the Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA). Using instructor-led discussion, lecture, and hands-on lab exercises, this course allows learners to perform basic tasks to secure a small branch office network using Cisco IOS security features available through web-based GUIs (Cisco Configuration Professional) and the CLI on Cisco routers, switches, and ASAs.
- Comprehensive study materials, including Boson ExSim-Max for Cisco 640-554 and official Cisco courseware
- On-site certification testing with one examination voucher that is valid for one year from original class date
- 24-hour remote lab access
- Access to your own lab rack – there’s no need to share
- Continental breakfast, lunch, assorted snacks and beverages
Our Bootcamp Guarantee
All of our Bootcamps come with our Bootcamp Guarantee
, which means if you don't pass, you can attend the Bootcamp again for no charge. Learn more
CCNA Security 640-554 Bootcamp Prerequisites
A valid CCNA certification
CCNA Security 640-554 Bootcamp Course Content
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the components of a comprehensive network security policy that can be used to counter threats against IT systems, within the context of a security policy lifecycle.
- Develop and implement security countermeasures that are aimed at protecting network elements as part of the network infrastructure.
- Deploy and maintain threat control and containment technologies for perimeter security in small and midsize networks.
- Describe secure connectivity strategies and technologies using VPNs, and configure site-to-site and remote access VPNs using Cisco IOS features.
CCNA Security 640-554 Bootcamp Course Outline
- Course Introduction
- Networking Security Fundamentals
- Protecting the Network Infrastructure
- Threat Control and Containment - Secure Connectivity
In addition to validating your IT skills and networking training, Cisco Certifications are a must for certain IT positions.
- DoD Mandate: The DoD Directive 8570.01-M mandates all government personnel, civilians, and contractors with privileged access working on networks are required to receive industry IT certifications.
- CNSS/NSA 4011: Cisco CCNA Security and Cisco CCNA courses meet the CNSS training standard as outlined by the Information Systems Security (INFOSEC) Professional Recognition, the National Security Agency (NSA), and the Committee on National Security Systems.
- By being 4011 compliant, the Cisco Security certification program ensures that certified network security professionals assisting federal agencies and private sector entities understand what is required to protect information and aid in the defense of the nation’s vital information resources.
(1) see all reviews
5/4/2012 12:00:00 AM - Lyn - ,
see all reviews
If you have used this product, you can review it on your account page. You must be logged in to review products.