> CCNA Voice
> CCNA Voice (ICOMM) Training
CCNA Voice (ICOMM) Training
About This IT Training:
||Introducing Cisco Voice and Unified Communications Administration (ICOMM)
CCNA Voice 640-461 ICOMM Training
This five-day course provides the student with the knowledge and skills to achieve associate-level competency in Cisco Unified Communications. This is also the core technology course in the certification path to achieve the CCNA Voice
Those who attend the Boson CCNA Voice (ICOMM) Training will learn how to maintain and operate a Cisco Unified Communications solution that is based on Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unified Presence.
CCNA Voice Training Prerequisites
A valid CCNA certification
or higher Cisco certification
CCNA Voice 640-461 Training Course Content
This CCNA Voice Training introduces the architecture, components, functionalities, and features of Cisco Unified Communications solutions and describes how daily job tasks, such as system monitoring, moves, adds, and changes are performed on Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unified Presence.
CCNA Voice 640-461 Training Course Outline
- Overview of Cisco Unified Communications Solutions
- Overview of Administrator and End-User Interfaces
- Call Flows in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified
Communications Manager Express
- Endpoint and End User Administration
- Enablement of End User Telephony and Mobility Features
- Enablement of Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Presence
- Cisco Unified Communications Solutions Maintenance
Be the first to review this product. If you have used this product, you can review it on your account page. You must be logged in to review products.