> ROUTE Training
(4 customer reviews
About This IT Training:
ROUTE 642-902 Training
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) is a five-day course that teaches students to plan, configure and verify the implementation of secure enterprise LAN and WAN routing solutions using a range of routing protocols. This course also covers configuration of solutions to support branch offices and mobile workers. The ROUTE course is a component of the CCNP curriculum.
Students who posses a strong understanding of the information that will be
covered, or prefer to learn at a faster pace, may be interested in attending our four-day ROUTE Bootcamp
- Comprehensive study materials, including ExSim-Max for Cisco 642-902 and official Cisco courseware
- Breakfast, assorted snacks and beverages
- 24-hour remote lab access
ROUTE 642-902 Training Prerequisites
A valid CCNA certification
or higher Cisco certification
ROUTE 642-902 Training Course Content
Upon completing this course, the student will be able to meet the following overall objectives:
- Plan and document the configuration, verification and optimization of routing protocols in enterprise networks.
- Identify the technologies, components and metrics of EIGRP in order to implement and verify EIGRP routing in diverse, large-scale internetworks based on network requirements.
- Identify, analyze and match OSPF multi-area routing functions and benefits for routing efficiencies in network operations in order to implement and verify OSPF routing in a complex enterprise network.
- Implement and verify a redistribution solution in a multi-protocol network that uses IOS features to control path selection and loop free topology according to a given network design and a given set of network requirements.
- Evaluate common network performance issues.
- Identify the tools needed to provide a layer 3 path control that uses IOS features to control the path.
- Implement and verify a layer 3 solution using BGP to connect an enterprise network to a service provider.
ROUTE 642-902 Training Course Outline
- Module 1: Planning Routing Services to Requirements
- Module 2: Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution
- Module 3: Implementing a Scalable Multi-Area Network OSPF-Based Solution
- Module 4: Implementing an IPv4-Based Redistribution Solution
- Module 5: Implementing Path Control
- Module 6: Connecting an Enterprise Network to ISP Networks