> TSHOOT Training
(2 customer reviews
About This IT Training:
TSHOOT 642-832 Training
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) is a five-day course that teaches students to plan and perform regular maintenance on complex enterprise routed and switched networks. Students will also learn to use technology-based practices and a systematic ITIL-compliant approach to perform network troubleshooting. Extensive labs provide for hands-on learning and reinforce troubleshooting skills. The TSHOOT course is one of three components in the CCNP curriculum.
Students who posses a strong understanding of the information that will be
covered, or prefer to learn at a faster pace, may be interested in attending our four-day TSHOOT Bootcamp
- Comprehensive study materials, including ExSim-Max for Cisco 642-832 and official Cisco courseware
- Breakfast, assorted snacks and beverages
- 24-hour remote lab access
TSHOOT 642-832 Training Prerequisites
A valid CCNA certification
or higher Cisco certification
TSHOOT 642-832 Training Course Objectives
Upon completing this course, the student will be able to meet the following overall objectives:
- Plan and document the most commonly performed maintenance functions in complex enterprise networks.
- Develop a troubleshooting process to identify and resolve problems in complex enterprise networks.
- Select tools that best support specific troubleshooting and maintenance processes in large, complex enterprise networks.
- Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in switching based environments.
- Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in routing based environments.
- Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in a secure infrastructure.
- Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution problems in a complex environment.
TSHOOT 642-832 Training Course Outline
- Module 1: Planning Maintenance for Complex Networks
- Module 2: Planning Troubleshooting Processes for Complex Enterprise Networks
- Module 3: Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tools and Applications
- Module 4: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Campus Switching Based Solutions
- Module 5: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Routing Based Solutions
- Module 6: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Network Security Solutions
- Module 7: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Integrated, Complex Enterprise Networks