> ICND2 Training
(1 customer reviews
About This IT Training:
ICND2 640-816 Training
This five-day course focuses on using Cisco Catalyst switches and Cisco routers that are connected in LANs and WANs typically found at medium-sized network sites. Upon completing this training course, you should be able to configure, verify, and troubleshoot the various Cisco networking devices in a small network environment. ICND Part 2 is recommended training for individuals seeking certification as a Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
- Comprehensive study materials, including Boson NetSim for CCNA and ExSim-Max for Cisco 640-816 and official Cisco courseware
- 24-hour remote lab access
- Access to your own lab rack, including 2811 series router and 2960 switches – there’s no need to share
- Continental breakfast, assorted snacks, and beverages
- On-site testing for the ICND2 640-816 certification exam is available upon request
ICND2 640-816 Training Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic Microsoft Windows navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic e-mail usage skills
- The ability to install, configure, and troubleshoot a small network
- Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
ICND2 640-816 Training Course Content
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Review how to configure and troubleshoot a small network.
- Expand the switched network from a small LAN to a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree.
- Describe routing concepts as they apply to a medium-sized network and discuss considerations when implementing routing on the network.
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot OSPF.
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP.
- Determine how to apply ACLs based on network requirements, and to configure, verify, and troubleshoot ACLs on a medium-sized network.
- Describe when to use NAT or PAT on a medium-sized network, and configure NAT or PAT on routers.
- Identify and implement the appropriate WAN technology based on network requirements.
ICND2 640-816 Training Course Outline
- Module 1 - Small Network Implementation
- Module 2 - Medium-Sized Switched Network Construction
- Module 3 - Medium-Sized Routed Network Construction
- Module 4 - Single Area OSPF Implementation
- Module 5 - EIGRP Implementation
- Module 6 - Access Control Lists
- Module 7 - Address Space Management
- Module 8 - LAN Extension into a WAN
(1) see all reviews
11/9/2011 2:48:58 PM - Albert - Riviera Beach, FL US
“Boson has been a great influence in preparing me for the CCENT/CCNA exam. The Sales team Frank Smith is an outstanding individual who was very clear and what Boson had to offer. Frank was very professional and honest without pulling any punches and true to life, the best training materials I ever encounter. The instructor Brian was awesome and "VERY" knowledgeable. I highly recommend this course to anyone who is getting ready to get serious about getting the CCNA certification. I have express my experience with my manager and peers and they be scheduling future CCNA/CCNP training with Boson.”
see all reviews
If you have used this product, you can review it on your account page. You must be logged in to review products.