> Linux+ Training
About This IT Training:
CompTIA Linux+ Training Powered by LPI Training NOTE
: This course is currently available for companies enrolling four or more students per class.
This five-day CompTIA Linux+ certification
course, designed to cover CompTIA's 2011 objectives, builds on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with the Linux operating system, to present fundamental skills and concepts that you will use on the job in any type of Linux career. You will acquire the skills needed to install and support one or more distributions of the Linux operating system and learn information and skills that will be helpful as you prepare for CompTIA® Linux+™ Powered by LPI exams (Exam Codes: LX0–101 and LX0–102).
- Comprehensive study materials
- Continental breakfast, assorted snacks and beverages
- On-site testing for the Linux+ certification exam is available upon request
Linux+ Training Course Prerequisites
Basic knowledge of computer hardware, software, and operating systems is recommended.
Linux+ Training Performance-Based Objectives
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify basic Linux concepts and perform basic Linux tasks.
- Manage user and group accounts.
- Manage partitions and the Linux filesystem.
- Manage various files in Linux.
- Work with Linux permissions and ownership.
- Print files.
- Manage packages.
- Manage kernel services.
- Work with the Bash shell.
- Manage jobs and processes.
- Manage system services.
- Configure Linux services to provide users with network connectivity.
- Configure basic Internet services.
- Implement measures to secure a Linux system.
- Manage hardware associated with Linux systems.
- Troubleshoot Linux system issues.
- Install the Linux operating system.
- Configure the GUI.
Linux+ Training Course Content
- Lesson 1: Familiarizing Yourself with Linux
- Lesson 2: Managing User and Group Accounts
- Lesson 3: Managing Partitions and the Linux Filesystem
- Lesson 4: Managing Files in Linux
- Lesson 5: Working with Linux Permissions and Ownership
- Lesson 6: Printing Files
- Lesson 7: Managing Packages
- Lesson 8: Managing Kernel Services
- Lesson 9: Working with the Bash Shell and Shell Scripts
- Lesson 10: Managing Jobs and Processes
- Lesson 11: Managing System Services
- Lesson 12: Configuring Network Services
- Lesson 13: Configuring Basic Internet Services
- Lesson 14: Securing Linux
- Lesson 15: Managing Hardware
- Lesson 16: Troubleshooting Linux Systems
- Lesson 17: Installing Linux
- Lesson 18: Configuring the GUI
Be the first to review this product. If you have used this product, you can review it on your account page. You must be logged in to review products.