> Network+ Training
About This IT Training:
CompTIA Network+ Training for N10-005
The Boson training for CompTIA® Network+®
is a five-day course designed to prepare students to pass the CompTIA Network+ certification exam. Students will describe the major networking technologies, systems, skills, and tools in use in modern networks.
- Comprehensive study materials, including Boson ExSim-Max for CompTIA Network+ N10-005
- Continental breakfast, assorted snacks and beverages
- On-site certification testing with one examination voucher that is valid for one year from original class date
Network+ Training Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic Microsoft Windows navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic e-mail usage skills
Network+ Training Course Content
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the basic network theory concepts.
- Identify the major network communications methods.
- Describe network media and hardware components.
- Identify the major types of network implementations.
- Identify the components of a TCP/IP network implementation.
- Identify TCP/IP addressing and data delivery methods.
- Identify the major services deployed on TCP/IP networks.
- Identify the components of a LAN implementation.
- Identify the components of a WAN implementation.
- Identify the components of a remote network implementation.
- Identify major issues and technologies in network security.
- Identify the major issues and technologies in network security.
- Identify network security threats and attacks.
- Identify the tools, methods, and techniques used in managing a network.
- Describe troubleshooting of issues on a network.
Network+ Training Course Outline
- Lesson 1: Network Theory
- Lesson 2: Network Communications Methods
- Lesson 3: Network Media and Hardware
- Lesson 4: Network Implementations
- Lesson 5: Networking Models
- Lesson 6: TCP/IP Addressing and Data Delivery
- Lesson 7: TCP/IP Services
- Lesson 8: LAN Infrastructure
- Lesson 9: WAN Infrastructure
- Lesson 10: Remote Networking
- Lesson 11: System Security
- Lesson 12: Network Security
- Lesson 13: Network Security Threats and Attacks
- Lesson 14: Network Management
- Lesson 15: Network Troubleshooting
Be the first to review this product. If you have used this product, you can review it on your account page. You must be logged in to review products.