> CISSP Training
About This IT Training:
||Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
This five-day instructor-led course is designed to prepare students to pass the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®
) certification exam. The CISSP course develops the candidate’s understanding of security methodology and the skills necessary for a professional to observe, analyze, and verify organizational security threats and vulnerabilities.
CISSP Training Course Prerequisites
The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, also known as (ISC)²®
, requires exam candidates to have a minimum of five years of relevant work experience in two or more of the eight domains, four years of work experience with an applicable college degree or a credential from the (ISC)²-approved list. The CISSP certification requires successfully passing the CISSP exam, which is administered by (ISC)², and having met the experience requirements.
If you do not yet have the necessary experience, you may earn the Associate of (ISC)² designation by passing the required CISSP examination.
CISSP Training Course Outline
- Security and Risk Management (Security, Risk, Compliance, Law, Regulations, Business Continuity)
- Asset Security (Protecting Security of Assets)
- Security Engineering (Engineering and Management of Security)
- Communications and Network Security (Designing and Protecting Network Security)
- Identity and Access Management (Controlling Access and Managing Identity)
- Security Assessment and Testing (Designing, Performing, and Analyzing Security Testing)
- Security Operations (Foundational Concepts, Investigations, Incident Management, Disaster Recovery)
- Software Development Security (Understanding, Applying, and Enforcing Software Security)
Be the first to review this product. If you have used this product, you can review it on your account page. You must be logged in to review products.