> ExSim-Max for Microsoft 70-640
ExSim-Max for Microsoft 70-640
About This Practice Exam:
||Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring
Microsoft 70-640 Practice ExamExSim-Max for Microsoft 70-640 includes coverage of Windows Server 2008 R2.
ExSim-Max for Microsoft 70-640 exam simulation software covers all of the concepts you need to know to pass the 70-640 exam. This 70-640 exam simulation software includes well-written, technically accurate questions and answers which are divided into three individual practice exams. These practice exams simulate the difficulty and variety of question types on the real exam so closely that, if you can pass our ExSim-Max for Microsoft 70-640 exam simulations, you will know that you are ready for the real exam - guaranteed
Pass the 70-640 Exam with ExSim-Max
- Simulates the level of difficulty, question types and item distribution
- Contains well-written questions by subject matter experts
- Includes comprehensive explanations with detailed references
- Provides score reports to focus your study time
- Gives you the tools you need to pass the exam—guaranteed!
Download the BEE and try the practice exam demo
to see how ExSim-Max can help you pass the 70-640 exam.
For additional savings, check the special offers
page in your Boson account. If you don't have a Boson account register
Microsoft 70-640 Exam Info
The TS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring (70-640) exam completes the requirements for the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring certification.
Candidates for this exam should be IT professionals who work in the complex computing environment of medium-sized to large companies. The MCTS candidate should have a minimum of one year of experience implementing and administering Windows Server 2008 R2 in an environment that has the following characteristics:
- 250 to 5,000 or more users
- Multiple physical locations, multiple domain controllers
- Network services and resources such as messaging, databases, file and print, firewalls, Internet access, an intranet, Public Key Infrastructure, remote access, remote desktop, virtualization and client computer management
- Connectivity requirements such as connecting branch offices and individual users in remote locations to corporate resources and connecting corporate networks
See all Microsoft practice exams
| MCTS practice exams
Be the first to review this product. If you have used this product, you can review it on your account page. You must be logged in to review products.