Error: "Command set failed to load"
- Solution 1:
If you receive the error message "Command set failed to load" please restart the program by right-clicking the icon you use to start the program and select "Run as Administrator."
- Shut down any Boson applications.
- Open Add or Remove Programs in Control Panel, and note which version of the Microsoft .NET Framework is on your computer. If it is not version 3.5, download the program and the service pack; you can do so from the following link:
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1
- Download our registry assembly tool from the following link:
Boson Assembly Registration Tool
- Run the registry assembly tool, and select 2.0 from the Microsoft .NET Version drop-down list.
- In the Interop Assembly field, browse for the following file:
C:\Program Files\Boson Software\Boson Practice Tests\NetsimXv7\BosonNetsimInterop.dll
- Click Unregister Interop Assembly, and then click Register Interop Assembly.
- Restart the practice exam, and try to launch the simulation question again.
If neither Solution 1 or Solution 2 resolve the problem you will need to submit a support ticket.