NetSim License has expired message
- The message NetSim License has expired might be displayed in NetSim for any of the following reasons:
- NetSim has not been activated.
- An e-mail address for a valid Boson account has not been entered in the E-mail Address field.
- The password for a valid Boson account was incorrectly typed in the Password field.
- The activation key entered in the Activate keys dialog box is invalid or typed incorrectly.
- NetSim has not been able to access the Internet for an extended period of time.
- An activation key has not been purchased for NetSim.
You can access the NetSim Activate Keys dialog box by clicking Help > Activate Keys from the NetSim menu bar. If you have a valid activation key and are still unable to activate NetSim, you should contact Boson customer support by submitting a support ticket.