NetSim 8 License has expired message
- The message NetSim License has expired may be displayed in NetSim 8 for any of the following reasons:
- NetSim 8 has not been activated.
- An e-mail address for a valid Boson account has not been entered in the E-mail Address field.
- The password for a valid Boson account was incorrectly typed in the Password field.
- The activation key entered in the Registration Key field is invalid or typed incorrectly.
- NetSim has not been able to access the Internet for an extended period of time.
- An activation key has not been purchased for NetSim 8.
You can access the NetSim 8 Product Activation dialog box by clicking Tools > Activate Product from the NetSim 8 menu bar. If you have a vaild activation key and are still unable to activate NetSim 8 you should contact Boson customer support by submitting a support ticket.